I haven't had much hooky time of late because the rest of life is currently taking over in strong demand of my time! However, I am at least up to date on the square a week challenge I gave myself for 2014.
Here's how they all look unblocked, tails aflutter and sitting on the craft room floor. (9 weeks into 2014)
Next time I post about the squares I will do some individual closeups as well as indicate the patterns I used. All of the squares pictured above are made with Cottonish dk yarn and an F size hook. I'm using a range of colors but there will be a bit of the creamy white color in every square. The finished squares are about 6 inches each. They aren't coming out the exact same size and I'll need to add a row of single crochet to a few of them to make them a bit bigger as I'm sure you can tell.
Ta ta for now. Sher