Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Crochet Christmas Tree with Bells

Don't you just LOVE IT when you find a blog and you are just constantly inspired by the creations that are shared there?  I have really been enjoying Amanda's blog called Amjaylou.  She just posted a pattern with photo tutorial (always super helpful) for Crochet Christmas Trees with little bell ornaments that would be perfect and quick for a holiday gift.

image of three crocheted Christmas trees

Click on the Christmas Tree photo above to take you directly to her pattern and photo tutorial.  While you are there, peek around a bit.  I think you will like what you find!

Happy Merry - Sher

4 comments:

marmarel said...

Really nice idea! I will take a look at her blog!

Amjaylou said...

Wow - this is so incredibly wonderful of you to do this...Thank You!! I really love, and appreciate receiving comments on my creations, and I'm chuffed to bits that you like them so much to give them a mention here. XOXO

Trish said...

Very cute! And a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

busybusybeejay said...

we visited NY a few years ago and I thought it was amazing.Would love to return.Maybe one day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...